Tuesday 28 May 2013

Maggie Armstrongs CAD Layout

As we said last week, Sue and I were away on the "Creative Downunder" weekend in Auckland.
We had a great time and I'm sure the other 130 ladies would agree. It was great from start to finish. The classes were brilliant and the tutors even more so. They were Teresa Collins, Heidi Swapp, Donna Downey and Maggie Armstrong.
So this week we are going to show you some of the things we did.
Today I'm showing you the layout we did with Maggie Armstrong.

We used Authentique papers for this layout, The camera effect of the layout was specifically designed so we could incorporate photo's from the photo booth (Friday Night). The "Create" embellishment was made by using hot wax and perfect pearl powders. It also has feathers, Paua and a cute little metal camera. Gorgeous!!
In this photo you can see that I have added the photo strip from the Friday night. My photo is of the tutors and myself trapped in the booth. I'm a firm believer of if you have an idea then you go for it and so I managed to get all the tutors on standby ready for when it was mine and Sue's turn in the booth.
This photo shows that the camera "front" opens up to reveal a space for yet another strip of photo's or just one large one.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment