Monday 22 April 2013

Today's cards are all using Washi Tape. I made them for a card class that I teach.
For these three cards I have started with a piece of cream card stock and made a card front first before attaching it to a coloured "Card".

This first one is using Washi Tape on an angle across the front of cream card stock. The Green Washi Tape is using the stick and twist effect and I've just gone between every other butterfly tape.
 
 I created a ruffle piece that goes straight across the cream card stock, then on either side I have used a different pattern but just flat. This same pattern was used to make the flags.
 This card uses 2 different designs of black washi tape. They run along the cream card stock at different lengths. The I have put the card stock through an embossing folder and added a punched flower and a rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment