Friday 29 March 2013

Welcome to today's 5 minute Friday.

Today I have made a book mark using the rosettes I made yesterday.
From my scrap box I cut a peice of white card approx 3" x 8". I used the corner rounder punch on the corners.
I added 2 stripes of Teresa Collins paper on one side again I used the corner rounder.
On the other side I attached a stripe of ribbon to a piece of black paper, taking the ribbon around the back of the paper by approx 1"before attaching it to the card stock.
I cut 2 circles from scrap card stock and attached them to the top of the bookmark so that 1/2 of the circle protrudes outwards.
The Rosettes were attached to these circles on either side of the bookmark.
Using a pink +Copic I coloured some white basic grey sticky letters and attached them to one side of the bookmark.
I came up with "Books are a passport to adventure" for my title. Lastly I used my glossy accents over the letters to add some shine and some kindy klitz to the edge & middle of the rosette to add some bling.





No comments:

Post a Comment