Saturday 9 August 2014

Children's Holiday Craft Class.


I love teaching children craft. They are always so much fun. Here are the things we did in the School Holidays.
Prima Doll Stamps on a Prima tag. I find these so much fun to do. Had to change it up a bit for the boys though. Glad Prima have finally brought out a boy stamp.


We had some fun little head stickers so I cut some suitable bodies out on the cricut and made a funny card.


 Our Layout. We looked at how to make the rosette with the Tim Holtz die. So much fun and so effective. It always looks so cool and is not that hard to do with the die. Of course I had to do a couple of different ways of using the rosette. In one layout I have used it as an award and in the other it makes a flower. We make our layouts A4 because it is easier for the children and the folders to keep them in are very affordable.

Happy Crafting Kids
Sue Jameson




No comments:

Post a Comment